Podmores are currently looking for a new Production Manager to join us to manage our Stoke-on-Trent factory. You would be responsible for the day to day management of the shop floor and directly manage 10-15 people.
- To plan, schedule and manage all areas of our diverse Production be they:-
- Materials – ensuring materials are in at the right time and to spec;
- Resources as in machinery – ensuring maintained properly;
- Resources in the form of staff – to keep them motivated and guided as to the task in hand and ensuring the right person is doing the right job in the right amount of time and to the expected standard identifying skills gaps and training needs.
- To deliver products of excellent quality within budget and on time to meet customer’s demands.
- Excellent planning / co-ordinating skills.
- Good communication skills, proficient in liasing with customers, suppliers and other employees.
- To be able to motivate and have generally good inter personal skills.
- Good time management skills to ensure we adhere to deadlines.
- The ability to be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- To be able to work well with other team members being able to negotiate as and when required.
- To be able to act decisively.
- Good IT skills; advanced Microsoft Project & Excel proficiency (Office 2013 preferred).
- To be able to problem solve “think outside the box”.
- To pay attention to detail.
- To be able to manage all the H&S aspects of a Shopfloor environment.
- To be logical and systematic.
- To be able to monitor production practises.
- A background in Engineering.
- Liasing with other departments as necessary (particularly with sales, pre-order).
|Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST4 4LZ|
|14th August 2013|