Podmores are well known for providing customised solutions to parts handling & orientation problems. We provide a wide range of vibratory bowl feeder drive bases together with un-tooled or specifically tailor-made bowl tops covers almost every industry. Special outlets and escapement mechanisms allow even the most challenging components to be orientated and delivered at the right rate and in the correct orientation to meet your requirements.
Vibratory bowl feeders can be supplied as standalone units, or be incorporated into packaging or automated systems. Bowl tops can be fabricated from stainless steel, mild steel or cast aluminium with widths: 165mm-1100mm diameter and the internal tracks can be left in the raw metal finish or lined/coated with a wide variety of materials.
Sound enclosures can be fitted to vibratory bowl feeders in order to help to reduce sound from your product in the vibratory bowl feeder.
- Orientate almost any shape of item
- Sort items into uniform streams
- No moving parts
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Hopper Unloader
- Adding a hopper to the beginning of a flighted elevator allows you to easily fill the machine by hand and means there is always a supply of product for the elevator. Fill them up with product and leave them to unload.
- Automated Systems
- Flighted elevators are often combined in our automated systems when we need to raise product up for multi-height processes. See how your automated requirements can be solved by looking at our automated systems page.
- Vibratory Feeders
- Flighted elevators are perfect for keeping linear feeders on a different height properly filled up with product. Vibratory feeders also keep flighted elevators with a steady supply of product as well.
- Bowl Feeders
- Keep your bowl feeder full of product using a flighted belt. A simple sensor system can be used to automate the process, keeping the bowl feeder supplied only as necessary.