- Working in our Production team you will be responsible for manufacturing a range of standard and non-standard products to drawing, on time and to a high standard of work.
- Some site work at our customer's premises may be required from time to time.
- Willing to undertake paid overtime work as required.
- TIG welding, stainless steel.
- TIG welding, mild steel.
- Reading engineering drawings.
- Cutting, shaping, bending and forming mild steel and stainless steel.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines.
- Ability to work at our customer's sites as required.
- Experience in manufacturing for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- MIG welding, stainless steel.
- MIG welding, mild steel.
|Benefits||Contributory Pension Scheme & Death in Service (after 1 year’s employment). 33 days holiday|
|Location||Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST4 4LZ|