Podmores (Engineers) Ltd has been awarded accreditation from Alcumus SafeContractor for achieving excellence in health and safety in the workplace for the 15th year in a row!
Alcumus SafeContractor is a leading third party accreditation scheme which recognises extremely rigorous standards in health and safety management amongst contractors. It is used by thousands of organisations in the UK including SMEs and FTSE 100 companies.
Podmores is principally involved in the manufacturing of materials handling systems to all sectors, specialising in vibratory machinery and bespoke solutions. Podmores’ most recent clients have included major players such as Mars, Ishida, KP Snacks and 3M. Podmores first achieved SafeContractor accreditation in 2003 and has successfully been audited each year since then.
Podmores have recently updated their YouTube Playlist on Sprinkling and Depositing machines. Used in a wide variety of industries and production processes, our reliable and consistent sprinklers have helped companies to:
- Sprinkle 100s & 1000s (nonpareils) onto donuts without any missed spots
- Get dehydrated fruit pieces in lanes onto cereal bars and reduce giveaway product
- Put mini-marshmallows and chocolate nibs onto snack bars
- Dispense chopped nuts and other toppings into cupcakes as they passed beneath on a conveyor
- Put grated cheese onto sausage rolls and reduce waste by 75% whilst improving quality
- Develop a high tolerance powder brazing process to meet the higest standard in aviation product
Podmores have a range of bespoke systems to sprinkle toppings, dustings and decorations onto cakes, cookies and a wide range of other products in different industries. Podmores' sprinkling and depositing machines can operate in a continuous or indexing mode and provide a clean, accurate solution enabling cost reductions by targetting areas for toppings, reducing operator needs and improving quality.
For more information about our range and how we can help you with your needs visit our Sprinkling, spreading and depositing page or contact us.