Podmores are currently looking for TIG Welder/Fabricators to join us at our Stoke-on-Trent factory. Podmores is a family run company with a strong work ethic and highly dedicated industry professionals.
Working in our Production team you will be responsible for manufacturing a range of standard and non-standard products to drawing, on time and to a high standard of work.
Some site work at our customer's premises may be required from time to time.
You should be willing to undertake paid overtime work as required.
- TIG welding, stainless steel and mild steel.
- Reading engineering drawings.
- Cutting, shaping, bending and forming stainless steel and mild steel including square to round and conical development.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines.
- Ability to work at our customer's sites as required.
- Experience in manufacturing for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience in fabrication/welding rigidized and perforated materials.
- MIG welding, stainless steel and mild steel.
- MMA (Stick) Welding, stainless steel and mild steel.
- Basic machining skills (lathe, miller etc).
- Overhead gantry (slings and banksman) qualification/licence.
- Forklift truck qualification/licence.
|£ competitive hourly rate, dependant on experience.|
|Contributory Pension Scheme & Death in Service (after 1 year's employment). 33 days holiday,|
|Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST4 4LZ|
|A fabrication/welding competency test will be carried out as part of the interview process.|
Note to recruiters: We only accept candidate applications from recruitment agencies on our approved list. Please contact us to discuss prior to sending CVs through.