Podmores belt conveyors come in two varieties, rubber belt and plastic slat. Both are perfect for moving your products gently and quickly in a clean and safe machine. Both varieties can be constructed out of materials which meet food safety standards. The belts can have varying levels of grip and can be used on an incline to make short elevations of your product.
Available in almost any size, Podmores can build a belt conveyor to your exact specification.
- Lengths from 450mm to 15m
- Widths from 40mm to 2m
- Speed from 1-120m/min
- Easy to clean, can withstand steam cleaning
- Simple maintenance and Podmores' 'strong build' as standard
- Mild steel, aluminium, 304 and 316 stainless steel or plastic options
- Food quality belts available and designed with hygiene in mind
- Additional items can be added (gates, pushers, visual examination/rejection etc)
Download the Conveyor datasheet
- Hopper Unloader
- Adding a hopper to the beginning of a flighted elevator allows you to easily fill the machine by hand and means there is always a supply of product for the elevator. Fill them up with product and leave them to unload.
- Automated Systems
- Flighted elevators are often combined in our automated systems when we need to raise product up for multi-height processes. See how your automated requirements can be solved by looking at our automated systems page.
- Vibratory Feeders
- Flighted elevators are perfect for keeping linear feeders on a different height properly filled up with product. Vibratory feeders also keep flighted elevators with a steady supply of product as well.
- Bowl Feeders
- Keep your bowl feeder full of product using a flighted belt. A simple sensor system can be used to automate the process, keeping the bowl feeder supplied only as necessary.