In addition to the design, manufacturer and installation of bespoke solutions Podmores provide a full range of on-site services, designed to support customers' ongoing requirements. We offer a planned Preventative Maintenance & Service Programme (PMSP), including third party equipment and control systems, repairs, upgrades and additional contract labour when required.
The Podmores Preventative Maintenance Service Programme can:
- Save costs associated with unscheduled down time.
- Help avoid lost production.
- Reduce maintenance costs.
- Discount the labour costs for each visit by 10% and
- Discount the cost of all Spare Parts by 10% whilst in the programme.
By having scheduled inspections, the Podmores Preventative Maintenance Service Programme will:
- Keep your equipment in optimum condition and maintain production line efficiency.
- Improve the performance and reliability of your Podmores material handling equipment.
- Reduce the prospect of any unscheduled problems.
Podmores will tailor your Preventative Maintenance and Service Programme to meet your needs. Visits can be quarterly, bi-annually or annually. Visits are typically Monday - Friday during normal working hours, but can be made at other times to suit your production requirements.
Visits will include
- Check for obvious defects.
- Check springs, tracking, tooling, covers or lining materials for signs of wear and tear.
- Check power source and controls.
- Make any necessary adjustments.
- Fit any previously ordered replacement parts.
- Suggest any requirements for replacement parts.
- Set – up and tune equipment to the optimum performance.
- Explain the work being done, and make sure you are happy with it.
- Update you on the latest developments available for your Podmores equipment.
- Schedule the next service
After each service visit, Podmores will provide you with a detailed report outlining the items we’ve inspected and any action needed. In addition, the service technician will provide details of any recommended replacement parts or any other suggestion for improvement on your production line with a follow up quote from the factory.
The Podmores Preventative Maintenance Service Programme is free to join and simply constitutes a joint commitment between yourself and Podmores to work together so we can maximize your equipment life, and minimise your running costs, giving you optimum performance and peace of mind.